And the Winner of Bobby Flay's new book IS...........

Marlene!! I will be contacting you shortly so I can send you the book, Burgers, Fries, and Shakes by Bobby Flay. I am sure you will be using it quite a bit as the warm weather is finally here!

Congratulations Marlene, and thanks to everyone who participated in the draw. The results of the draw can be seen here. I entered each person's name as per their comment.

It seems a lot of you like to have cheese on your burger. Yummy! There were some interesting toppings as well, such as avocado. I love avocado, but have never had it on a burger before. I will definitely have to try it soon!

Stay tuned, as I have some more recipes to share and surely another giveaway.


Comments

Marlene said…
Hey, I got the book today!! Thank you SO MUCH. I'm drooling already and can't wait to try some of these recipes.

(Pssst, I have my own little giveaway going on now if you want to check it out!)
Marie said…
Your very welcome Marlene! I will definitely check out your giveaway. They are so much fun.