Really Simple, Yummy Spaghetti!


This is a really quick and easy spaghetti that I make sometimes when I crave pasta. It is so simple and effortless to make, yet so delicious!

I just cook some spaghetti and toss it in a pan with storebought pesto sauce, a bit of olive oil and pre-cooked bacon pieces. There is minimal cooking involved if I purchase the pre-cooked bacon (which I just love!). However, I sometimes cook a whole pack of regular bacon and then blot it with a papertowel and let it cool. I then put it in a ziploc freezer bag and store it in the freezer until I want to eat it. I just take out the strips of bacon that I need for each meal. That way I don't have to make a mess and the whole house doesn't smell like bacon every time I get a bacon craving. All I have to do is re-heat it and I'm all set!

Comments

Mona said…
thanks for sharing this simple pasta recipe i really love pasta i just made carbonara this afternoon I will add this to my pasta collection :)
MikiHope said…
This sounds really good!! My fav quick spaghetti dinner is:

Cook Spaghetti-drain--add butter--add either garlic powder or a new one I found--a Parmisan cracked pepper blend!!
I found you through Adgityze--I am now following you!!

Michele aka MikiHope

www.mikishope.com