Dill Potato Salad

 

I love potato salad and usually make one which includes sauteed onions and bacon. However, I had some redskin potatoes and some fresh dill from the garden so I decided to try something different. I thought, why not make a dill potato salad. It was really easy, because all I did was boil some potatoes, then strained them and let them cool a bit, while I went out to the garden to get some dill and wash it up. Once the potatoes were cooled off, I cut them into 3/4 inch chunks and mixed them with the fresh chopped dill, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.


So simple and delicious. It really is a a flexible recipe and the amount of mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper you add really depends on your liking. I like to put a bit of extra mayonnaise in my potato salad if I am refrigerating it over night since I find that some of it seems to disappear after being refrigerated.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love dill potato salad but my husband does not so I don't get it often. Maybe if I run across it at a store somewhere I will get a small portion. I am a new follower of your blog thru GFC and would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a great day!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com