Peach Crumble


Peach crumble is one of my favorite easy to make desserts. During the summer, I had purchased 25 pounds of peaches! I made peach crumble, peach pie, peach muffins and just plain ate the peaches, but I still had some left. So.......I peeled, pitted and froze them. Now that it is winter and I haven't had a peach in months, I decided to make some peach crumble with the peaches that I had froze.

It is a bit watery as you can see, but still tastes just as good as the peach crumble I made during the summer. Of course, I could have dehydrated the peaches a bit, but these days, I opt for anything simple and quick.

To make the peach crumble, I simply placed 3 layers of peach slices in a 3 to 4 inch deep, oven safe baking dish. Then in a separate bowl, I mixed together 1 1/4 cup of oats, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup of butter and 1 tsp cinnamon and then sprinkled the mix over the peaches.
Next, I baked it at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes and let it cool for about 10 minutes before enjoying!

Comments