Baby Shower Menu

For me, the big part of planning a baby shower is the baby shower menu. I don't have a lot of time to cook so I generally keep food simple.

Here is a basic baby shower menu that I put together recently. It is made up of really easy to make items.

Appetizers: vegetable platter with dip & spinach dip with pita triangles/bowl of tortilla chips

Light Lunch: Sandwich Platter (Cucumber Sandwiches, Egg Salad Sandwiches & Tuna Sandwiches)  along with pasta salad and spring mix salad.

Dessert: Vanilla Cake with buttercream frosting, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, strawberry tarts and a fruit platter.

Drinks: I usually purchase bottles of sparkling juice and chill them the night before the party. The bottles are usually pretty so I just bring out a bottle or two at a time and leave them out. I also purchase Iced Tea as I find it is usually a favourite. I pour the iced tea into a pretty jug though, so that it looks nicer. :)

There are so many simple foods to consider when putting together a baby shower menu. These are just a few ideas. I hope you find this simple party menu to be helpful and please feel free to comment with what your party food favorites are!

Comments