Picnic Food

I don't often go to the beach, but we try to go at least a few times during the summer. We have a beach nearby so I usually don't think of packing any picnic food. A few snacks and juice or water is sufficient. However, we decided to try going to a different beach about 40 minutes away and that's when I started thinking about what to bring for lunch.

I'm not much of a lunch packer as I prefer to buy my lunch so I kept things as simple as possible so that we wouldn't have too many leftovers.

Here are a few picnic food ideas that I wanted to bring:

Egg Salad Sandwiches
Tuna Sandwiches
Watermelon
Whole Apples
Grapes
Vegetable Sticks
Popcorn
Pasta Salad
Potato Salad
Corn on the cob

Of course, we ended up bringing most of the food on the list and ate a lot of it since we stayed at the beach through lunch and dinner! It was a great beach and so much fun. There was a fried chicken place a few minutes away so we added that to our picnic food as well!

Comments