Pad Thai




Thai food is one of my favorite types of food, because Thai dishes have such a variety of flavors in each dish. Whenever I go to a Thai restaurant,  Pad Thai is a must try for me. I find that it made differently at each restaurant I have been to. In some restaurants, it is sweet and others it is not sweet at all. Nonetheless, it is usually spicy! A lot of Thai dishes contain lemongrass which I am not particularly a fan of and one restaurant I was at added it to their Pad Thai.

I have made Pad Thai at home before, but it's just one of those dishes that are just better when it is made by someone else. Perhaps it is because it has so many different items in it, and getting the right flavor has been quite the challenge for me.

I will keep trying new ways of making pad thai, so if you have any recipe suggestions, please feel free to comment!

Comments